Elder Petersen

Elder Petersen
Toulouse, France

Sunday, July 22, 2012

May 28, 2012

This week was a great week! Found some new investigators and working hard on finding more!!! It's too bad that a lot of them don't progress right now, but we are going to work hard this week to get them into shape! We had so many little miracles happen this week, tender mercies I would say. One I would like to mention came when we got on the wrong metro and just went with it in hope that it was the Lord's will! As we made our way back to the center, we contacted an old investigator! He is really cool, and set up a Rdv with us!!!! Ya boy!!! Just gotta have faith and works! God does the rest ;) 

Also received a letter from Cécile Bouchaud, my convert who moved to Strasbourg!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!!! I haven't heard from her in ages! I hoped we would come in contact again. I sent here a few texts a while back and gave here my current address, and to my surprise she kept her word and wrote me! Now I have her address and I can right her! 

That isn't all, Cami Thompson wrote me a letter to tell me about her mission call, COOL! What a mission call, SINGAPORE! Shay Hatch wrote me a letter too :) It is great to receive letters, it's been a while. TENDER MERCIES!

Matt told me about his ear, sent me pictures too! Hope it turns out like he expects! Sam Nicholes wrote me an email too :) It's so good to hear from old companions!!! Speaking of which, keep mine in your prayers. Elder Coenen is struggling right now. Off and on depressing is a killer. I have to encourage him a lot! I have learned how to practice patience, and give good, constructive criticism, while helping him feel that I love him at the same time, and it is genuine!! The mission has changed so much about myself... I am not the same person who left July 28 2010. Oh and it is my 22 month mark ha ha!! COOL!

Thank you for your kind email Colton! I don't have a lot of time, but I'll send you another letter!!! I can't believe you will be a senior!! HOLY MOLEY  where did the time go!!!

I love you all, and cant' wait to hear from you soon!!

Elder Petersen



No comments:

Post a Comment