Elder Petersen

Elder Petersen
Toulouse, France

Sunday, July 22, 2012

March 19 2012

Well my family, I love you all very much!!! I had a great week, and Lucien is going to baptized this week!!!!!! He chose the members to baptize him and confirm him, but that is just fine in my book! I'd prefer that actually! We saw Lucien almost every day this last week; whether it was service or meetings, or appointments ha ha! He is so well integrated! I feel like I'm on cloud 9!!! 

Funny story, we got chased by an angry man last night..... he couldn't beat us on a foot race though ;) He wasn't having a good day and just happened to take his anger out on two young men talking about God... poor guy.

We had a great week, learning so much, and my testimony is stronger than ever! We had Zone Conference this last week, and it I got my temple recommend renewed  :) It will last me until 90 days after I get home. I said goodbye to Elder Bowen too :( He should be giving you a shout out from me :) His homecoming is the 15 of April, you need to go! 

I got Alli's letter last week ;) She sent me some drawings, and a dollar bill... it made me smile and cry at the same time!  So sweet and I can't wait to play with her! I also got my Dead letter last week! (Two weeks ago) Simply just told me when I was ending my mission... weird! 

Ha ha funny experience, Lucien with talking with us one day in the street when a woman asked us about our message. We talked for a bit, then I turned to Lucien and asked him what he liked about the Bof M. He looked us and said, "I have no idea who these men are.. they know my name, but I don't know them" !! BAHAHA it made is laugh so hard! Wasn't expecting that at all! He is a real jokster!

Oh dad could you work on finding out how I can apply for a job at USU? You can probably ask Tad, but I think that would be perfect for me. That way I have a job awaiting me when I get back. Maybe like a cooking job, or a computer lab guy.... whatever you find, I'll do it ha ha!!!!

Well I love you all and I can't wait to talk to you again!!!!

PS we visited a castle today :) it was fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment