Elder Petersen

Elder Petersen
Toulouse, France

Sunday, July 22, 2012

April 23, 2012

My family! 

I love you all so much!!!! I feel your love as well ;) I truly appreciate all the sacrifices you are making, and I hope that one day I can follow all your examples for my children and siblings ;) You truly are answers to my prayers! 

This last week was a bit rainy, but It is beginning to warm up, beautiful day today! The sun is out, still a bit chipper, but not bad! What a great week it truly was! I was a bit discouraged in my last email, but things have sky rocketed since then! I made a call to President Murdock, he listened, and gave me some counsel that has completely changed my missionary experience! We shouldn't do things simply because of obligation, or obedience... we shouldn't fret over rules because of rules... we should do everything because of LOVE! I now wake up and remind myself how much I love the Lord! Every contact I ask myself if I'm doing it because I truly love the Lord as well. It has brought completely positive results :) 

We had so many tender mercies this week; we found 5 new investigators! We also contacted Anthony again! ;) He was sick, that is why he wasn't at church! He is now on track to be baptised at the end of this week! I have an amazing experience to tell you about a member as well, but I don't think I have time!  I love working in Toulouse, and I love working with Young people!!!! It is great!!!!


Well, know that I love you all and I can't wait to talk to you again the next week :) I'll try to get some letters sent out this week, I'm bad at that!! ha ha. Interviews with President are this week, wish me luck ha ha. Love you all, you are in my prayers! 

Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment