Elder Petersen

Elder Petersen
Toulouse, France

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mar 12, 2012

Well family, all is going super well!!! I'm on a spiritual high on my mission :) Lucien is doing amazing, and I'm excited for his baptism on the 24th!!! He has no problems with any of the commandments, and we are going to start reviewing everything with him :) The Lord has truly blessed us, and we are ever in his Debt!!! I don't have much else to say, other than I know the Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. My faith in the Lord is unshakable and I can never deny what I know to the be the truth. This Gospel is true, and it will roll unto all the ends of the earth until Christ comes and says, "The works is done"! Can you imagine that day... Oh happy and blessed day!!!

So you don't need to worry about buying me full price train tickets, I have what they call a "Carte 12/25" that gets me a major discount :) Just an FYI. Oh and dad, there is no money in my account.... I tried to take out money today, and it said that I had insufficient funds... Yeah, should take a look at that!  Oh and the music, You can also put all sacred instrumental arrangements of church hymns on my hardrive :) I forgot to tell you that :) NO WORDS.

I love you all and can't wait to see you all again!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment