Elder Petersen

Elder Petersen
Toulouse, France

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mar 26, 2012 Toulouse

My dearest family!

The baptism went through!!!!! It went perfectly, well other than the fact that our member had to baptize him three times... his elbow came up once, and his leg the other time. The third time, Fr. Bouchet dunked him ha ha!

It feels like a dream; the last six weeks I mean. We met Lucien on the end of the first week and baptized him at the end ;) The Lord truly blessed us for all the work that missionaries have done in Bergerac. I feel like all the faith and  work I and Elder Willett did brought forth the blessings of baptism. Lucien will become a very strong member :) 

Well as I write from you, I am in a cyber cafĂ© in Toulouse! That's right, I was transferred to TOULOUSE!!! My companion's name is Elder Puairau, he is Tahitian!!!!! COOL BEANS! He gave me a seashell necklace as a welcome token to the area :) I love Toulouse already!! It is SUPER huge though, and I'm going to have to contact young college kids now.... not used that. I'm used to oldies ha ha. 

About your questions... I can't really call the members in Gap, I sent an email, but they didn't respond. I think I want to pass by Bergerac, yes. The easiest way to do it though, is to take a plane from Toulouse and fly into Bordeaux, then take a train to Bergerac. You can call the mission office and ask them about that, they do it all the time, and it is cheaper than trains. Oh yeah since I'm at Toulouse and technically it was my original mission, we are definitely passing by here... Let me work on things at Gap, and I'll get back to you next week. 

I would love to get a job at Texas roadhouse if it is possible, but we'll see ;) That would be fun to work with Mckelle ha ha.Tell Carrie congrats from her cousin! Oh and my address is the old Toulouse Bureau:

Elder Dustin Shane Petersen
4, rue Alaric II Compans Caffarelli
31000 Toulouse

No comments:

Post a Comment