Elder Petersen

Elder Petersen
Toulouse, France

Sunday, July 22, 2012

June 11 2012

Hello my family dearest!

I love you so much, sorry it won't be much this week! Had a great week, not seeing many " numbers" but we are seeing miracles! I'm so happy! Elder Coenen is doing better, but is struggling still. Just need to continue to encourage him! 

We had Zone conference this week; we saw President and Soeur Murdock for the Last time :( I got to hug Sr. Murdock :) TENDER MERCY!!! I got to see so many cool people from my past missionary experience as well! Elder Williamson gets an honorable mention! He told me that the Rubinos (David's mom and dad, the David that will stay with us) might get baptised in July!!!!! I'm going to write them a letter this week! There so many other familiar faces, but I don't have time to tell you them all ha ha! President Murdock said we will find a balcony and eat pizza on it after the mission ha ha. He will be having a mission reunion in October :) Can't wait! 

Hey my Zone leader, Elder Barton is dying this next week. He was also my Zone Leader in the MTC!!!! Cool beans! It is weird, the reality of the mission ending is setting in. It is certain, I will die on July 31st. I learned yesterday, that after August 1st, I can't present myself as a current missionary for the church either.... my time is up!!! I have to refer in past tense, that I was... weird! 

We had stake conference yesterday as well, it was a broadcast for the European region. President Eyring spoke and so did Elder Russel M. Nelson. It was very focused on teaching children how to walk the path of the Gospel! What a sacred responsibility, my hat is off to you my dear parents!!!

Well, I think that is just fine for the trip. I'll see what I can do about leaving my luggage in Toulouse. No promises, but it is an EXCELLENT idea. No biggy about canne, don't really have a desire to go there anyways. But I did send you a letter you should receive this week. I want to pass by Bergerac, I had a revelation, and i feel like I really need to see my convert. It will explain in the letter. Don't get stressed, the letter will explain. 

Yes I got the cream, merci beaucoup!!!! Hey could you give me the address of Uncle Brian? and Uncle Brad? Thanks much :)))) Well, got to get back to work now! I love you so much, I can't wait to share all my missionary experiences with you!!!

Oh and I dad, thank you for your testimony. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is on the earth again. I have a solid testimony of the book of Mormon, and I know it is the word of God, and the convincing proof that the Gospel has been restored! No man can become closer to God than when he is reading this book! I will study this book  of sacred truth for the rest of my days! Jesus is the Christ, and he has given us all the way to return back into God's presence, and live with our families forever!!!!

I love you, I think of you often, I pray for you!!!! 

P.S. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment