Elder Petersen

Elder Petersen
Toulouse, France

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jan 9, 2012

Ma Famille,

  Emails are always every so short!!! I take up quite a bit of time writing to my mission president because I need to report on how our area is doing, as well as the district. I had a great week! I wish I would have remember my planner so I could have told you about some cool stuff that happened, but we are in P-day clothes and I forgot it at the apartment. DOH! That is so good to hear that Cami is having a girl!! Woop Woop!!!
  Mme. Foucaud is doing really well! She is enduring, and her testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon is getting stronger! She won't talk to her husband yet though :(
  We had a lot of little miracles this week! Don't worry I will not them all in my journal, and I'll probably even write a little letter and send you it! 
  For example, this morning we met a man on our way to the church to print off emails, and he invited us into his home! We taught him a brief first lesson, and we fixed another visit for Wednesday! This took pass in a half-hour's time! Miracles are great!!
  The weather here isn't too bad; it changes a lot. Rain to gloomy to Sunny ha ha. Today is a sunny day! Sadly we didn't get to go to the catholic church today, still not open.... obviously isn't the true church.... ha ha.
  Here are a few photos,enjoy! Black man is our recent convert, Muamba. I cooked some spicy rice too.. Hmmm good! I had some sea food cuisine too! yum! yum! We eat really good, and never spend much money. I have a good budget going on ha ha.
  Well that's all! Sorry I couldn't write more, Next time ? Love you all!!!! Ciao Ciao GROS BISOUS!!


Elder Dusty Pete
 






No comments:

Post a Comment